VISCOSITY OIL COMPANY (VOC) is committed to being our customers’ best Supplier by providing services and products to our customers which exceed their expectations. Viscosity Oil Company will conduct its business in a manner consistent with the requirements of its documented Quality Management System (QMS).
These commitments include:
- Compliance with customer, statutory and legal requirements
- Ensuring the communication and understanding of these requirements
- Aggressive pursuit of customer satisfaction through goods and services
- Providing framework and resources for customer satisfaction assurance
- Assessing risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products/services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction
By setting and meeting objectives and targets, Viscosity Oil has committed to continually improving the effectiveness and suitability of its Quality Management System and ensuring the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
The Policy is implemented by means of documentation, and training about the Quality Management System. The Policy is maintained through the Quality Management System internal audits, corrective and preventive actions, reviewed for continuing suitability and is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction through periodic Management Reviews.
Chief Executive Officer
Viscosity Oil Company
2 April 2018